TAG!!! I was just thinking last night that I wish someone would tag be so I could be part of the popular group! I was going to start my own (out of desperation!) Susan hit me with this...
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them). 4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
* I have to have my hot food very hot...like scalding hot! Ian teases me because he likes his tepid, room temperature, on the cold side. When I pull food out of the oven I cannot resist digging a fork in right then and there. Only once in a great while do I burn the skin off the top of my mouth!
* I was crowned Miss Junior Queen of Wyoming (for dance, not beauty) when I was 5 years old. I shook my booty to "Uptown Girl" by Billy Joel and won state! I was in a dance group called the "Stars" and absolutely loved it. I owe my crown and trophy to my aunt Ellen (who was my dance instructor) and my mom for being the best cheerleader. Really, the only thing I remember about the whole thing is when I won, they stuck me on this folding chair that was put on a wobbly folding table and everyone rushing around me to take pictures. I thought I was so grown up because I got a bouquet of fake red roses!
* I love the way that Liam's feet smell...weird...I know.
* I went through an ugly phase. And not the kind that you think. I would buy something ugly because I thought it needed a home. No one else was going to buy it so I felt it my duty. Ian nipped that one in the bud when we got married...thank goodness!
* I used to only buy plaid scrapbooking paper. I had a huge collection of all different colors. Sometimes I would buy it just because it was plaid...hence the ugly phase that I went through. I love plaid now, but am more of a polka dot girl.
* I had only gone on 7 dates before I was 21. And 3 of those I asked the guy out. Lucky enough, Ian came along (who happened to end up being my first boyfriend and kiss) took me out on a blind date and we got married 6 months later!
* I almost always have my toes painted. When I was pregnant I repainted them every few days or so (along with my fingernails.) Red is my favorite painted toe color, but that is only when I am feeling sassy!
Ian, Shalene, Holly, Kami, Britt, and Ciera (who's got a private blog)...you all have been tagged!
*I know that's only 6, but my 7th (Barbie) has been tagged a ton so I am giving her a break. Not very many people I know personally do blogs. If you want to be added to the list on my right, just let me know!!!