- Christmas Tree Trimmed...check.
- Liam's Stocking sewn...check (kinda) I still have to buy a silver bell and attach it
- Christmas music 24/7...check. Actually since October.
- Advent Calendar made...check. Thanks to Ian! He actually found the idea online and we made our own version. Kinda like this one and this one.
- Snow...check. I love that it snowed Friday night and all day Saturday. I am so praying for a White Christmas this year.
- Stockings hung...check.
- Nativity set up...check. It's one of the tiniest sets I have ever seen. We got it as a wedding present and we cannot for the life of us remember who we got it from. I love it, though!
- Christmas ham ordered...check. Ian totally did it on his own today. His response was..."I want to make sure I get one this year and that they don't run out!"
- Christmas parties marked on the calendar...check. Three, in fact.
- Christmas cards made and sent...not so much checked...This year is the first year that I don't want to do one and Ian does. I need to give up the bah humbug attitude (just about the cards mind you) and do it...especially since I will have such great help. Ian even started making a digital one last night, but I am up in the air about thinking if that is tacky or not. What do you think about it?
- Christmas goodies made...no. I don't know what I want to make yet. I always try to do something different every year so we will all have to be surprised.
- Visiting family...check. Ian's twin sister, husband and their two kids are coming from Texas to spend Christmas with us. We are so excited to have them come. Now that we have a child of our own, it will be an extra special holiday for us.
- Keeping Liam away from the tree...check. I didn't put on the lowest branches so he tries, but with no sucess! Now the tree skirt is another matter. And check back with me when presents start to appear. They might not show up until Christmas morning!
Christmas To Do/Must Have List
Share by Amy