- 99% of the time he wakes up singing and laughing.
- 98% of the time he doesn't cry when we put him down for naps or bedtime.
- He eats anything put in his mouth. Other than being allergic to peas and green beans, he eats everything and loves it.
- He is totally dedicated to the army crawl. And quick, too. He does rock on his knees, but loves to slither around.
- This kid LOVES bathtime! I stand him on the outside of the tub while I fill it and he is always trying to climb in.
- He is obsessed with taking his socks and (whenever he is wearing them) shoes off.
- His two top teeth have been coming in for almost two months now. Everyday I check and they still seem to be lingering right behind the gum.
- He can wave bye-bye.
- Working on pulling himself up and loves to stand at the edge of the couch.
- Has 6 words in his vocabulary, one of them being "red".
- Can click his tongue, blow raspberries and go blalalala with his tongue.
- Loves to give kisses.
- Follows me around the house all day long
- Simply is the sweetest, most lovable kid I know!
When Liam was first born, this became a blog all about him...so I tried to back off a bit and now have realized that I really don't talk about him at all! So here is a quick update on my handsome little dude.
Share by Amy