I will be that blog mom and give you a fun update on what my almost 2 year old is up to these days!
- Loves to try to get dressed himself.
- Loves anything Toy Story.
- Knows how to put a DVD in and turn on the TV...by himself! (Now, you can judge me all you want on that...I know it's awful!)
- Closes all the doors and loves to make sure the lid is down on all the toilets.
- Has to have his blanket wherever he goes.
- Is not into eating anything, but loves his milk! (I am hoping the not eating thing is just a phase!)
- Can say Mom, Mommy, Daddy, Bye, See Ya, Please, Thank You, You're Welcome, Cookie, Milk, More, Drink, Chip, Jesus, Bless, Amen, Home, Ho Ho Ho, Monkey, Horse, Sheep, Love you, Up, Down, Help, Amy, Landon, Pompa (Grandpa), MaGam (Grandma), Apple, Banana, Jump, Phone, Cool, Toy, Clean Up, Prophet, Missionaries (kinda of), Sleep, Mickey, Buzz, Candy, Be Back, Hey, Come On, Eyes, Teeth, Waffle
- Is climbing on everything.
- Loves to sit beside me when I am doing my coupons and pretend he is doing it also.
- Would much rather draw with a pen than crayons.
- Loves to climb up on our bed (especially when it's freshly made, of course) to jump and hang out.
*We have been getting some very fabulous Christmas cards this year. Thank you to everyone who thought of us this season!