- Went out Friday night to have dinner with a friend.
- Had a wonderful time and even got dessert!
- I didn't go to any midnight Twilight DVD release parties.
- Good thing I didn't.
- The minute I got home (at 11:00 pm) Liam started to cry.
- He had been in bed since 7 and Ian had just gotten into bed when I got home.
- Liam had been and was throwing up...continuously...like in a horror movie...just as I was walking through the door.
- Ian and I tagged teamed.
- He got the bed and floor clean up duty and I got the boy in a bath clean up duty.
- He threw up two more times and finally went to bed around 1 am.
- As I was putting him down, I started to feel queezy and unsettled.
- We both have been feeling like crap (literally, if you get my drift) all day long!
- Good thing for fabulous husbands who march themselves down to Target at 8 am to pick up gateraid for his sick son and the Twilight DVD (the best version in my opinion) for his sick wife.
- Too bad I haven't felt well enough to enjoy it.
- Edward can't even cure how bad I feel!
Share by Amy