- I love how he is becoming more and more independent and loves to do things "me-self."
- He is not one to be held and loves to walk/ everywhere...but when it comes to getting out of the bath and being wrapped in a towel, he HAS to be held and snuggled before he gets dressed for bed. "Mom, I hold you." melts my heart every time.
- Music has a great effect on him and he loves to "dance" in the car. He gets rhythm from my side!
- He is complete boy! I love how wooden spoons become swords, everything growls, and when you ask him what color something is, it's blue!
- I don't know any other kid between the ages of 2-7 who are more polite than he is. It gives me great satisfaction that people comment on how surprised they were when he says please and thank you without being prompted.
- It absolutely makes me that happiest person in the world that he is part of our family. He was definitely worth the wait!
*Wish me luck...potty training starts tomorrow!