- I have a jar of green olives in the fridge and I always pick out the pimentos...hence why all of them are floating at the top of the jar.
- I am not enjoying these awful allergies that have plagued me for the last 3 days. (I even lost my voice on Saturday because of them.)
- I did not cry when I heard my baby's heart beat today for the first time, but was completely overcome by happiness.
- I really, really like popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies! Must be the pregnancy or the fact that I can't eat popcorn and it's my all time favorite treat.
- I must have the oven clock and the microwave clock in perfect sync. I will stand there with my finger on the button watching the other time in hopes to make that happen.
- If I am at a stop light for a while or waiting in the car for any reason, I will pick at my split ends.
- I am a huge emotional wreck this pregnancy, but know it's worth it to see that little face soon enough.
- I got my dream calling again at church...Primary Chorister. I can't sing, read music or even know what to do with sheet music, but it's the BEST!
Share by Amy