- I am so grateful that Liam and I got to spend some swim and pie time with my great friend and her boys today. Kelly truly is one of the nicest people I am blessed to know!
- I really do take my feet for granted. I am hoping this tendinitis/gout (that is still inflicting me) is just a fluke pregnancy/hormonal thing and that I won't it for the rest of my life...crossing my fingers really tightly because this pain is silently killing me.
- I love (most) of the things that come out of Liam's mouth. The other day my sister in law asked him if I had a big belly. In which he replied, "Not a big belly! Mommy has a baby belly."
- I am 99% percent done with Liam's baby scrapbook (yah, 3 years later). I just have to print about 6 more pictures and finish a title on a layout and I can feel a little better. I finally came up with how I want to commemorate my children's years of growth so I am excited to get going on those scrapbooks. SO much easier than what I thought I wanted to do a few years back.
- I cannot believe that I will have known Ian 11 years this coming Friday! I teased him that I was going to find a church singles dance to take him to so we could relive our first moments together. We are just going with the fabulous usual trip to our local Wendy's were we laid eyes on each other...so romantic!
- "I am job"...(name the movie).
- I have taken pictures of my favorite new spots in our new home, but I just have to process the pictures.
- I am excited for the comforting food I am making for dinner tonight...meatloaf, mashed potatoes and corn.
- I miss the mountains.
- I really do love (overuse) the dot...dot...dot...!
I, I, I...me, me, me...
Share by Amy