This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
I will be the first to admit that my favorite part of any holiday meal is the leftovers! Sounds a little backwards, but it's just fun to recreate something new of the meal from the night before.
I am sure that pie is at the top of the list when making your festive menu. Most people are surprised to discover that I cannot make a pie from scratch. It's something that I really struggle with, but I have no problems picking up some of the best Marie Callender's Dessert Pies for my dessert buffet! They are super delicious and a cinch to bake. And of course they have to be topped with Reddi-Wip!
Lattice Apple Pie and Cherry Crunch Pie.
I've come up with the most adorable Pie Kit so that you can Share The Joy Of Pie with those loved ones using pie-cycled pie! I thought of no better way to make the Cherry Crunch Pie better than to add some chocolate to it. It almost tastes like a cherry cordial candy! And what goes better with apple pie than a yummy caramel sauce! See how I did it all below.
You will need for the recipe:
Marie Callender's Dessert Pies, Lattice Apple Pie and Cherry Crunch Pie
1 cup caramel ice cream topping
4 pint size glass jars with lids
You will need for the Pie Kit
1 canister Reddi-Wip
1 cardboard drink carrier*
4 cupcake paper liners
4 wooden or plastic spoons
4 pieces of tissue paper
2. For the Cherry Chocolate Pie, place half of the slice into the bottom of the jar and top with 1/4 cup of chocolate chips. Place the other half of the cherry pie on top and sprinkle another 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top. Repeat with one more jar.
3. For the Caramel Apple Pie, place half of the slice into the bottom of the jar and drizzle with about 1/4 cup caramel sauce. Place the other half of the apple pie on top and drizzle with another 1/4 cup caramel sauce. Repeat with one more jar.
4. Spoon pie into each jar creating layers. Wipe off any mess from the edges.
5. Top with inside lid and place a cupcake paper liner over the top. Secure with outside lid ring.
6. Tie spoon around the lid with twine and tie a boy.
8. Place a full can of Reddi-Wip in one section and fill the rest with the pie-cycled glass jars.
9. Tie a large ribbon around the base of the pie carrier.
Marie Callender's Dessert Pies and Reddi-Wip!
What kind of pie are you going to share this year?
I picked up my Marie Callender's Dessert Pies in the frozen section at Walmart.
Reddi-Wip at Walmart and can be found in the dairy isle.