Here is what you need...
Frame (We picked up two white classic frames at IKEA (I think they're like $20). You really could do any size but we chose 19x27.)
Art Board (We picked ours up at Walmart) Using art board allows you to push pins into it.
1 yd Fabric
Spray Adhesive (Also purchased at Walmart)
1. Remove matte and glass from the frame.
2. Use the matte as a guide to cut your art board down to size if needed.
3. Lay out your fabric, pattern size down and place art board in the center. (Iron your fabric before hand if it's wrinkled.)
4. Trim fabric around the art board leaving 2 inches around all edges.
5. Move art board off the fabric and generously spray one side with adhesive.
6. Immediately place back down onto the fabric and flip it over to smooth out any creases.
7. Flip it onto the back side and lightly spray the edges of the fabric and fold over the art board.
8. Place board into the frame and press down closures.
9. Hang and use push pins to hang your pictures.
We hung them in our room so we could see them every day. I recently added this pom pom garland because it just makes me happy! When it comes to your own board, pin whatever dreams and goals you have. It truly will make a big difference in your life!