Cheesy Ranch Potatoes.
It only takes a few simple ingredients to make this pretty incredible vegetable dish and will add a little surprise to dinner time!
Almond Bacon Green Beans
16 oz Fresh or Frozen French Style Green Beans
1/2 Medium Yellow Onion, Thinly Sliced
8 oz Sliced Almonds
4 Slices of Thick Cut Bacon
1. In a large skillet over medium high heat, cook bacon strips until crispy.
2. Remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate and drain off all but 1 tablespoon of grease. You can always wipe the pan clean and add in olive oil instead of grease.
3. Place green beans into the pan over medium high heat and cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add in sliced onions and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add in almonds and cook for another 2-4 minutes or until almonds are toasted and onions are slightness caramelized. If your pan is a little dry add in a little more bacon grease or olive oil.
6. Crumble up bacon and toss into the green beans.