I've been trying out some new quick dinner recipes and this one has topped the charts. This dinner of Roasted Veggies and Sausage comes together in under 30 minutes from start to finish!
Roasted Veggies and Sausage
1lb Smoked Sausage Link, Cut into 1" Slices
2 Cups Broccoli Florets
1 Large Yellow *Squash, Cut in Half and Sliced
2 Large Carrots, Peeled and Sliced in Coins
2 TBSP Olive Oil
Freshly Cracked Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place the broccoli and carrots onto a large baking sheet with sides
3. Drizzle with 1 1/2 TBSP olive oil and coat.
4. Add in sliced sausage and spread out into an even layer.
5. In bowl add squash and drizzle with remaining oil.*
6. Salt and pepper to taste the baking sheet and squash.
7. Roast the baking sheet for 15 minutes.
8. Add the squash to the sheet and cook for another 10 minutes.
*Squash and Zucchini take half the time to cook so remember when adding it with root veggies or broccoli and cauliflower.