I participated in the every so fabulous Spooktacular September again over at Eighteen25! Did you see it? It was probably my favorite year yet! I made these adorable Frankenstein Cookies...well if monster cookies can be adorable? They were very fun to make and turned out better than I had hoped!
boys flipped when I made them and insisted I make them for their school
classes this year. They would be fun in a bag filled with some pumpkin
pretzels or just some candy corn sprinkled in!
Frankenstein Halloween Cookies
1 pkg Chocolate Milano Cookies
1 pkg Green Candy Melts
2 tsp Vegetable Oil
Mini Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Jimmie Sprinkles
Black Frosting (In the Tube)
1. Using a serrated knife, cut off a little off of one end of the cookie.
2. Melt candy melts and vegetable oil together according to package directions.
3. Dip one side of the cookie into the chocolate and gently shake off the excess.
4. Dip the flat end into the chocolate jimmie sprinkles to create the hair.
5. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and immediately place two mini chocolate chips for eyes.
6. Dip two chocolate chips into the candy melts and place onto each side to create the bolts for the neck.
7. Repeat with remaining cookies.
8. Pipe a straight line using the black frosting to create the mouth.
Make sure to check out some of my other fun Halloween recipes below!