I actually had the idea a few years ago when I made my Sweet and Spicy Pecans. There was just something so simple and easy about them that I thought would transfer really well to pretzels. I changed out the spices, but they both work out the same.
Pumpkin Spiced Pretzels
4 cups Mini Twist Pretzels
1/3 cup Honey
3/4 tsp Cinnamon
1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
1/8 tsp Ginger
1/8 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large microwave proof bowl, heat honey, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg together for 30 seconds.
4. Mix well to incorporate spices.
5. Stir in pretzels and mix to coat.
6. Spread evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
7. Cool for 5 minutes and sprinkle sugar over the top and toss to coat.
8. Cool completely before serving.