This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company. All opinions are mine alone. #NewWayToSparkle #CollectiveBias
This is the year that I'm actually going to be organized for the holidays! Well, let's at least hope that I'm going to be. I already have some activities planned for when my kids have fall break and some parties in the works with friends and family.
It's those parties that I'm trying to focus on because I want every little detail to shine. From the invitation down to the drinks! I figure if I start thinking now about what my guest will want, I can actually enjoy myself for those holiday parties! That's why I'm excited when this Raspberry Citrus Fizz Drink came together with ease! I used a few citrus juices and DASANI® Sparkling to create it and of course I had to test it out first!
I've learned over the years that if I can make any food or drink ahead of time, I should. It gives you more time to put the finishing touches on and more time to actually get dressed!
DASANI® Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade totally makes this spectacular. If you've never had it before, it's sparkling water that comes in some great fresh flavor choices. It comes in an 8 pack of the slim cans.
DASANI® Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade and pour over the top.
Fill to the top and garnish with a rosemary sprig! This seriously is an amazing holiday drink. It smells and tastes so festive! The DASANI® Sparkling takes the whole thing over the top and your guests are going to love it!Raspberry Citrus Fizz Drink
4 Cans DASANI® Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade
3 Cups Freshly Squeezed Orange Juice
1/2 Cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
1 Cup water
1/2 Cup Sugar
1. In a small baking pan mix together orange juice, lemon juice, water and sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved
2. Place in the freezer and freeze for 1 hour.
3. Take out the pan and stir it together with a fork, scraping down the sides.
4. Repeat this process for 3 more hours. The mixture will start to freeze so use the fork to break up any large bits.
5. Once it is fully frozen, scoop into a small glass to the top.
6. Pour a DASANI® Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade over the top until the glass is almost full.
7. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and serve.
I picked up my 12 oz. cans of DASANI® Sparkling at Target where you can find it in the water isle! You can also find the new 20 oz DASANI® Sparkling cans in the Target check out lanes. That way you can try all their other flavors if you didn't want to commit to a full 8 count box. Love it!
DASANI® Sparkling? I'm curious of what your favorite is!