Only two more weeks until the new year so I don't know about you, but I am going to take every opportunity to eat dessert! And this Chocolatey Brownie Fudge Pie is no exception! I've already made Peppermint Pretzels, English Toffee and Classic Chocolate Fudge, but those have nothing on this pie!
A few weeks ago we went out to eat as a family to a local restaurant and ordered dessert. They are known for their pies so how could we not?!
brownies. I love my homemade brownie recipe and haven't bought a box mix since. As I finished the pie off, I thought that it was something I could totally make at home!
Chocolatey Brownie Fudge Pie
1 Pie Crust
1 Stick of Butter
1 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Granulated Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
3/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
1 TBSP Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
2 tsp Canola Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll out pie crust into a 9 inch pie pan and press up the sides and edges.
3. In a large microwave proof bowl, melt together butter and chocolate
chips for about 1 minute, stirring every 20 seconds until chocolate is
melted and mixture is smooth.
4. Stir in brown sugar and granulated sugar until combined.
5. Mix in eggs one at time, fully incorporating one before adding in another.
6. Gently fold in flour mixture..
7. Pour into pie dish and bake for 30-35 minutes. Center will not be completely set.
8. Cool for 1 hour.
9. In a heat proof bowl microwave white chocolate chips with 1 tsp of oil together for about 1 minute. Stir after each 10 seconds.
10. Drizzle over the top of the pie.
11. Repeat with the milk chocolate chips.
12. Let it set for 2 hours before serving.