Breakfast Sausage Casserole
1 lb mild breakfast sausage
32 oz. diced frozen hash browns
2 cups half & half
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. Brown sausage in a large skillet and drain.
2. In a 9x13 pan, mix together browned sausage, hash browns and 1 cup of cheese.
3. In a large bowl whisk together eggs, half & half, salt and pepper.
4. Pour over the potatoes coating evenly.
5. Bake for 45 minutes then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until center is set and cooked through.