Here are all the details you need to make this happen in your kitchen!
4 Scoops Vanilla Ice cream
1 Cup Pineapple Juice
1/2 Cup Vanilla Frosting
1/4 Cup Chopped Macadamia Nuts
1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
Mini Chocolate Chips
Strawberry Mini Doughnuts
Sliced Pineapple, Oranges and Bananas
1. Frost the top half of the outside of a large mug or glass
2. Dip the edge of the cup in the chopped nuts and the remaining in shredded coconut.
3. In a blender, mix together ice cream and pineapple juice.
4. Pour into glass.
5. Place pineapple slices on a large bamboo skewer and place in shake. Do the same with the orange slices and bananas.
6. Place another skewer in the shake and stack about 4-5 strawberry doughnuts onto it.
7. Pile on the whipped cream sprinkle with mini chocolate chips and finish with 2 Zebra cakes on top.
8. Serve immediately.
Check out these other AMAZING freak shakes! Which one are you going to try first?
Mickey Mouse freak shake from Liz on Call
Beauty and The Beast freak shake from Pink Cake Plate
It's A Small World freak shake from Kleinworth & Co.
Jungle Cruise freak shake from My Name is Snickerdoodle
Big Thunder Mountain freak shake from Around My Family Table
Moana freak shake from A Night Owl Blog
Cinderella freak shake from Modern Honey
Dumbo Circus freak shake from Make Life Lovely
Belle freak shake from See Vanessa Craft