This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
#LeggoMyEggo #HearTheNews #CollectiveBiasI love it when I get to share some good news with my readers! Raise your hands if you are an Eggo Waffle fan? Did you know that Eggo waffles now have colors and flavors from natural resources? You can check out the full product line at Walmart!
I'm also a excited that I get to share a fun new recipe that I created using Kellogg's Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles! This Chicken Cordon Bleu Sandwich was made in under 10 minutes and is sure to be a completely satisfying lunch or dinner for your family!
We absolutely love Eggo Homestyle Waffles and always have a box on hand in the freezer. When creating this recipe, though, I wanted something a little more substantial so I opted for the the Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Recipe. I love how all their frozen waffles are just like the homemade ones and still made in a waffle iron.
When thinking about a recipe using these waffles I wanted to do something savory and a little different. One of my favorite dishes is Chicken Cordon Bleu so I thought, why not make it into an easy sandwich!
A favorite recipe hack of mine is using precooked chicken in many of my meals. You can buy a Costco chicken or make your own shredded chicken. Find out how I do mine here.
1. Toast four waffles and place on a cookie sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
2. Mix together 2 cups shredded cooked chicken and 1 cup premade Alfredo sauce. I added a few chopped chives to mine for a little more flavor!
3. Divide the mixture in half and place onto two waffles.
4. Lay three thin slices of smoked ham on the two remaining waffles.
5. Place a slice of baby Swiss cheese onto each waffle.
6. Broil for about 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted and the sandwich halves are toasty.
7. Put the ham waffle on top of the chicken waffle and press down gently.
8. Serve hot along side fresh fruit, salad or chips.Eggo Thick & Fluffy Waffles! So cheesy and full of flavor!
Ibotta for some great Eggo products.