I decided to add a few different ingredients to put a twist on it and I knew that salty pretzels and caramel bits would be a really great addition! They are something I typically have on hand so it worked out perfect.
Magic Caramel Pretzel Cookie Bars
Makes 16 Squares
1 1/2 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
1 15 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 Cup Crushed Pretzel Twists
2/3 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
2/3 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
2/3 Cup White Chocolate Chips
1 Cup Caramel Bits
1 Cup Shredded Coconut
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter together.
3. Press into the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan.
4. Sprinkle with coconut, chocolate chips, crushed pretzels and caramel bits.
5. Evenly pour sweetened condensed milk over the top.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Immediately after taking out of the oven, run a knife around all of the edges then let it cool completely before cutting.