8 things I’m looking forward to:
- 75º weather
- Loosing more weight…loving the yoga, but wanting to throw more cardio in.
- Putting up my fall decorations. I plan on making these little babies to add to my autumn inventory.
- Having another baby (no, I am not currently pregnant!).
- Ian’s photography business taking off…getting more referrals every day!
- Getting back to scrapbooking like crazy.
- This! Only 88 more days to go!
- Drinking hot chocolate all winter long! Using the Cocomotion, of course.
8 things I did yesterday:
- Went to church.
- Got a new calling…from Sunday School Teacher to 2nd Counselor in the Primary.
- Took 2 20 minute naps. Definitely not enough.
- Watched old Growing Pains episodes…love that show!
- Snuggled with Liam and Ian in bed.
- Heated up leftovers for dinner. I hate to make something new if there is a ton of goodness from the night before in the fridge. Now if it was gross, I have no problem whipping up something new.
- Really missed my family and friends.
8 things I wish I could do:
- Play the harp…because I could plainly rock out every weekend!
- Get flying lessons from John Travolta. I know he is a little wacky, but come on! That would just be the coolest!
- Have a years supply of food for my family.
- Read peoples minds.
- Be a Disney cartoon voice.
- Have unlimited adorable clothes so I could donate the ones that I had worn and never have to do laundry again…but I guess I would have to wash those clothes before I donated them…
- Have an unlimited dry cleaning credit.
- Get Liam to eat any food that is put in front of him from here on out.
8 TV shows I watch: (We watch all of our shows online so some of these are still around thanks to the internet!)
- Gilmore Girls
- 30 Rock
- October Road
- Some stupid reality shows that shall remain nameless!
8 things I collect:
- The letter ‘A’
- Love letters from Ian
- Cards from friends
- Unfortunately, ulcers
- Dessert plates (just started this one)
- Patterned paper
- Chick flick movies
What are 8 things you are excited about?
- Having more kids.
- Growing old with Ian.
- Putting up the Christmas tree.
- Since getting this, I have stuck to my menu plan!
- Being a mom of such a wonderful kid!
- Going to Hawaii for our 10th year anniversary…I hope!
- Having a clean house today.
- Getting to wearing cardigans again when the weather cools down.
Thanks for this idea, Stephanie!