I am so baby hungry that my ovaries are screaming at me every time I see a beautiful pregnant woman, a little bundle of joy or even think about itty bitty tiny toes. So, I will put my focus elsewhere while we wait (somewhat) patiently…like on my very own little baby. Well, my little boy who will soon (too soon) be a man.
- I love how he is becoming more and more independent and loves to do things “me-self.”
- He is not one to be held and loves to walk/ everywhere…but when it comes to getting out of the bath and being wrapped in a towel, he HAS to be held and snuggled before he gets dressed for bed. “Mom, I hold you.” melts my heart every time.
- Music has a great effect on him and he loves to “dance” in the car. He gets rhythm from my side!
- He is complete boy! I love how wooden spoons become swords, everything growls, and when you ask him what color something is, it’s blue!
- I don’t know any other kid between the ages of 2-7 who are more polite than he is. It gives me great satisfaction that people comment on how surprised they were when he says please and thank you without being prompted.
- It absolutely makes me that happiest person in the world that he is part of our family. He was definitely worth the wait!
Now, all of this also includes, tantrums, the never ending use of the word NO, sometimes pushing other children, and the refusal of holding my hand in any parking lot, but I love him, today more than all the rest.
*Wish me luck…potty training starts tomorrow!