I was tagged by Holly (who is adorable) and thought this was fun!
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago…
1. Working 16 hours days at a catering company…gotta love the holiday season!
2. Getting ready to quit my catering job! I got another job working at Morinda (Tahitian Noni Juice) in Autoship. It really was a fantastic job and met one of my greatest friends, Lyndsey there!
3. Registering for school at UVSC…English, Astronomy, Child Preparedness, Studies, and the best for last…KARATE! Go yellow belts!
4. Not stop hanging out with my friends…Club Omni, anyone???
5. Not saving my money like I should.
5 Things on my to do list today…(in no particular order)
1. Testing out a new recipe for neighborhood treats
2. Create more sketches for my retreat
3. Pick out pictures for my sketches for my retreat
4. Finalize our to-buy Christmas list
5. Play with Liam
5 Snacks that I enjoy…
1. Right out of the oven chocolate chip cookies.
2. Wheat thins
3. White chocolate chocolate popcorn…and not Mocklate…the real stuff!
4. Any slushy drinks…I don’t know if that is a snack, but I sure do love them!
5. Cauliflower and/or cumbers dipped in the tiniest bit of homemade dressing.
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire…
1. Hire a personal trainer that would come to my house every day.
2. Buy a gorgeous house that I could put a Christmas tree in every room. (I am in a festive mood today.)
3. Help those women in need that want to have a child, but can’t afford fertility treatments
4. Take Ian on a photography trip to New York and Europe…on our private jet of course!
5. Set up Liam (and our future children) for the rest of their lives.
(That’s just a sneak of the long list!)
5 Bad habits…
1. Blanket stealer in bed
2. Constantly wanting to pick at Ian’s face…not that he needs it!
3. Biting my nails…this one comes and goes, depending on my mood or stress in my life.
4. Always wanting to bake something…might not seem so bad, but then those things must be eaten!
5. Having the TV on all the time for noise.
5 Places I have lived…
1. Las Vegas, Nevada
2. Burleson, Texas (go Kelly Clarkson!)
3. Pleasant Grove, Utah
4. Green River, Wyoming
5. Prince George, British Columbia
5 Jobs I have had…
2. Administrative Assistant
3. Scrapbook Instructor
4. Cake Maker
5. Autoship Specialist
5 Things you may not know about me…
1. I absolutely detest Haunted Houses! I really can’t even pull myself to go down the Halloween isle at the store. YUCK!
2. I am helping to start a new company with Holly. You already knew that, but I wanted to tease you all some more! And she won’t give you any hints either, but it is so GOOOOOOOD!!!
3. I would love to get a pilots license. Just for small planes.
4. I have never played an instrument…well, the recorder in elementary school, but come on!
5. I’ve lived around snow most of my life, but I haven’t ever made a snow man.