There is no holding back now…I could just stop typing and go back to cleaning up my bedroom, but who really wants to clean. I guess I could delete this post once it’s out there in blog space, but I have decided to be brave. I take no claim on this idea. It was 100% Ian’s. It’s his not so subtle way to get me to scrapbook more. He loved how Fabulous Food Friday has taken off (my dad has a fun idea for that as well) and he thought this one will do great. Let’s just hope he is right!
Now, don’t start thinking that because I am doing this I even remotely think I am the super expert scrapbooker or that I think your lives will be all the better for having one of my layouts. I am just a has-been-who-never-really-was who is trying to get back in the game. Ian is right (don’t tell him I told you that!) I really, really miss scrapbooking and I need to do it more. It helps make me a happier person and I am in need of more blissfulness in my life! (Plus I am two years behind in my albums, but that is another story for another time.)
So here is where you will benefit from all this scrapbook goodness. Twice a month (subject to become more frequent) I am going to do a layout giveaway. You will get to choose from layout(s) being posted once a week. It’s that simple. My own Etsy shop is in the works to sell the remaining layouts that I don’t mail off to the lucky winners.
Here is who is eligible…
- United States Residents only (for now!)
- Anyone who considers themselves a scrapbooker.
- Anyone who has scrapbooking family/friends and would like to give them something special.
- Anyone who wants to start up scrapbooking.
- Anyone who considers their layout taste to be simple.
- Anyone who considers their layout taste to be embelishy…I made these layouts in mind to where you can add to them.
- Anyone who wants to get some extra layouts to catch up a little in their behind picture stash.
- Basically everyone!
Every Wednesday I will post a layout (one or two page 12×12 layout…depending on what mood I am in) that I created. *You know how at the end of a movie or TV show their is a disclaimer that if any names or plot is the same in real life it is purely coincidental? Same goes here. My layouts are created from my own mind and will never be copied from someone else’s work. It is purely coincidental if it happens to be similar to another layout.*
When the giveway is announced (every two weeks) I will give you until the following Sunday at midnight (MST) to enter to win. One winner will be chosen at random and annouced on Monday. It’s that simple. Typically I will only post 1-2 layouts a week, but being the “Grand Opening” today, I am going to post 4 that you can choose from. *All of this could change tomorrow, depending on how easy everything flows, so stay with me and please try to be patient.! I am extremely excited !!!
Click pictures to enlarge.
1. Leave me a comment letting me know which layout you would like to win.
2. For a second chance to win, mention my blog on yours and leave me another comment that you did so. Please remember to leave me a link to yours if you are not using Blogger.
Enter before Sunday, May 31st at midnight (MST). One winner will be announced Monday, June 1st.