A lot has happened in the last little bit so I wanted to share and play “ketchcup” on my blog!
- The number one thing that I am super excited for is…Ian found us a place to live. His job was to find residency and mine is to pack up. Not too equally balanced in the job description, but definitely equally as important! He did a fantastic job, too! We planned just to rent when we got there so we wouldn’t be to stressed about finding the perfect place or be too big of a burden to our family. I gave him two requirements. #1 Safe. #2 Clean. Not too hard, but you would really be surprised when you are renting. By the looks in the pictures on the website, this place is beautiful. We will be living in an apartment complex, but I guess this place has (what they call bungalows) basically duplexes along with regular apartments. Ian came in on the right day because he snagged us a bungalow! So we will only have someone on the side of us. Faux wood flooring throughout and stainless steel appliances. He said the grounds are really nice and we have a clean pool to take advantage of! The best part about it, is they knocked off $100 of the original price. Who knows why, but I won’t question it!
- Liam has gotten his 7th tooth and working on his 8th. Man has it been rough. He hasn’t wanted to eat anything for the last three days…or as much as he usually does. Finally it broke through so he is eating us out of house and home again! Cracker and wow have now been added to his vocabulary. And he loves to help me with the laundry…dumping out the baskets at least.
- I have had such a great time with my family and friends. Just trying to get it all in before the move. I practically have every hour planned out for the next 2 weeks so we are keeping busy. This week started off with shopping with my great friend Karin. She is redoing her salon and was in need of some fabulous decor. She is wonderful so it’s great to spend time with her.
- Tonight I played ultimate frisbee with the youth of our church. Who new that running back and forth for an hour and a half, trying to get the guys to actually toss you the frisbee could be so much fun. *I really did enjoy myself…even if I only got it three times!
- I am almost done with packing. Almost. It’s all the little random stuff that is driving me crazy. And I haven’t run out of boxes because everyone has been so generous in giving us some. Now, does that say, “Hurry up and pack because we want you outa here” or is it just old fashion generosity? I like to believe the latter.
Anyways, I started off to bed about 2 1/2 hours ago, but here I still am…good night!