I have been…
- taking care of my super sick husband (seriously, I haven’t ever seen him this sick before. 104 temp, aches, throwing up, chills, headache…not good!) but I am grateful that he if finally 80% better today.
- watching the Olympics which I don’t think I have ever done before. Quite intriguing.
- probably only watching the Olympics because they are in Vancouver…I miss being in BC!
- wanting poutine really, really BAD (thanks to the Olympics)! I am going to attempt to make it some day soon. In the meantime, I will just make some perogies. The Olympics have got me bad!
- completely grateful that I bought this shirt for Liam and it already looked vintage. He has worn it 3 days straight and I have a feeling more days are to come of him being “super”!
- saying a million and one tearful prayers for a certain family member and their new born baby. Hoping for the best!