- I have been eating my weight (and the baby’s 14 oz) in crackers and cheese. Must be a buttery Ritz and freshly sliced cheddar cheese from the block.
- I have exactly 3 boxes left to unpack. Two of those are picture frames and we are waiting to see where we want all of them to go.
- We are 99% percent sure we are going to name this next little boy Owen. But I am a pregnant woman so I am obliged to change my mind at any time.
- Completely enjoying the luxury pool at our new complex. It has taken Liam precisely 3 visits to get back to what he knew last year. He is loving it!
- Currently reading Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls (BBC #2) as a light and fun read.
- Loved that it rained today and was a bit cooler than the 100° weather we have been having.
- Just might like the new show ‘The Gates’, but you never can tell with some summer shows.
- Found some new great blogs that have inspired me to make my home a little more me.
- EXTREMELY excited at the thought that in almost 24 hours I will be in a theater watching Eclipse. The celebration will be rung in with a delicious meal at Cheesecake Factory with my fantastic friend, Lori, followed by seeing both Twilight and New Moon in the same theater. I am filling my purse with a plethora of snacks and hoping that I can last almost 8 hours of a movie going experience.