web analytics

Perfect timing…

that we get the internet the day after we find out what we are having.

Liam is getting a

Yesterday at my appointment I informed the ultrasound-ist (what is their official title?) that I needed her to use her super powers to make sure of what the gender was. No need. Little one was very willing to flash his “turtle” (I guess girl’s look like hamburgers) for the picture. My prayer was answered that we would know for sure this time around.
We are extremely excited for another boy, but I won’t lie. I still miss my little girl even though she never really was here. I do know she will come some day though. It will be really fun to see all of Liam’s outfits on our new boy and now I will actually know what to do with him when he does come!

As for our other update (not as fun as the first)…we are finally all moved it! We had some fantastic help from family and friends. Only one thing got broken and it was just a Christmas item that I wasn’t too attatched to. 90% of our stuff is put away and in place which makes me very happy. Now that we have internet, I will have to push myself to put the other 10% away.

You Might Also Like


  • Reply
    June 25, 2010 at 4:20 pm

    Congrats you guys! At least you already have everything you need. Liam will love having a brother especially in a few years.

  • Reply
    June 25, 2010 at 4:54 pm

    Congrats … nice that you're prepared for the BLUE! 🙂

  • Reply
    June 25, 2010 at 6:07 pm

    Congratulations to all of you!

  • Reply
    June 25, 2010 at 6:36 pm

    Fantastic news! As I said before, you make such precious boys and I am sure this one will be a cutie too!

  • Reply
    Kara Miller
    June 25, 2010 at 7:47 pm

    Congratulations!!! How fun 🙂

  • Reply
    June 25, 2010 at 7:52 pm

    Congrats! I am so happy that Liam will have a brother!

  • Reply
    June 25, 2010 at 10:17 pm

    Congratulations on another boy! How very exciting.

    I'm jealous that you are already 90% unpacked! We moved into our home a year ago, and I'm still just 90% unpacked. It is my goal to get the next 10% done in the next month inbetween finally painting the last 2 bedrooms and getting my scrapbook/craft studio organized.

    Congratulations again.

  • Reply
    June 26, 2010 at 1:19 am

    I am so excited for you guys! I'm glad Liam will have a fun little brother to play with, and I'm also glad that you know "for sure!" By the way, will you tell Ian that I LOVE our pictures! Love ya!

  • Reply
    June 26, 2010 at 10:21 am

    Congratulations to the Snickerdoodle family!

  • Reply
    June 26, 2010 at 10:09 pm

    That is so special. Another boy. Just care that he healthy. We are excited. Cant wait. He will be adorable. Liam will make a great older brother and teach him the ropes.

  • Reply
    June 27, 2010 at 1:06 pm

    Congratulations Amy on your new addition!

  • Reply
    June 27, 2010 at 8:11 pm

    So happy for you!!! Built in best friends! I have 2 girls and they play so well together! It's wonderful!

  • Reply
    June 28, 2010 at 12:49 pm

    well, you'll have at least 2 big brothers to take care of that little sis. congrats to you guys!!

  • Reply
    July 2, 2010 at 2:09 am

    What a huge blessing!!

  • Leave a Reply