Quick and Simple 3 Ingredient Chicken Pineapple Skewers is a great recipe for the grilling season.
If you’ve been around here long enough, you know that I love a good easy dinner recipe. Every now and then I’ll share recipes with a list of ingredients or something that has multiple steps. Those definitely have their place at the dinner table, but I sure do enjoy making simple meals.
These Chicken and Pineapple Skewers have just three ingredients and can either be baked or grilled. A perfect summer meal for sure!
Here is the recipe for Chicken Pineapple Skewers
- 4 Chicken Breasts, Cubed
- 1 14 oz can Pineapple Chunks, Drained But Reserve Juice
- 1 Cup Veri Teriyaki Sauce
- Place cubed chicken in a large ziplock bag.
- Pour over teriyaki sauce and reserved pineapple juice.
- Close up bag and marinate in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 1 hour before using.
- Place pineapple and marinated chicken onto skewer and grill over medium high heat for 5 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- If baking, place on a foil lined cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through at 375.