We’re back!!! And a little pooped! Our trip was 10x more fun than I thought it was going to be and went by so quick…too quick. Here is just a smidge of what we did.
1. Got to St. George Thursday night and visited with Ian’s twin and her husband.
2. Friday we went to the marathon convention for Ben and Amory to register.
3. Ate a dinner with 6,200 marathon runners and their supporters.
4. Ian dropped off our marathoners at 4:30am Saturday morning to get ready for the run.
5. Got the kids ready and waited at the finish line to take a million pictures.
6. Doated on the finishers with ice packs and food, hung out and visited.
7. Gorged ourselves at the famous Claim Jumpers.
8. Went to the church on Sunday, visited the St. George Temple and visitors center, and played games till midnight.
9. Sad our goodbye’s and drove back home Monday morning!
I forgot to mention that Thursday before we left, Ian bought our new favorite toy…An EOS 20D Digital camera. It’s so nice and better than the rebel that we thought we were going to get in the first place. We really got it for our baby because we wanted something that can take a picture fast. Well, Ian ended up taking almost 400 pictures so here is a just peak at some of them!
Ben and Am at 4:30am the day of the marathon Crossing the finish line!