- This morning I prepared this for dinner tonight. Now I won’t have to worry about it later!
- Hopefully will get around to scrubbing my floors sometime today…preferable without a little helper around.
- I used this tutorial to make this as seen here. It’s not as pretty as hers because I only had a one yard of ribbon on hand instead of 4-6 yards. I was feeling crafty and worked with what I had.
- Looking forward to a non-busy week.
- Thinks it is hilarious that Liam hysterically laughs whenever I sing the bumblebee song with him!
- Excited that Ian took his first senior portraits last Saturday…they turned out fantastic!
- Completely enjoyed watching season 3 of Gilmore Girls this weekend. About a year ago we found seasons 1 and 2 at Costco for $15. We really kicked ourselves that we didn’t buy more seasons because they were gone by the next weekend. Every time we go to Costco we saunder over to the DVDs to see if they brought them back. Well, this weekend they had them! So we bought two more seasons.
- Currently have Orange Soup simmering on the stove. I know it’s not officially fall yet, but I was a little impatient today.
Don’t forget…you have until TONIGHT till midnight to enter this giveaway! I will announce the winner tomorrow!