- Was hired to make a baby album. My very first big project to get paid for!
- Ian took me shopping. What a great guy! I got this fab sweater and some jeans…and not just any old jeans…jeans that are 3 SIZES SMALLER than what I have been wearing!!! (That sentence deserve the triple exclamation.) When I walked out of the dressing room to show Ian and I had the biggest smile on my face…and so did he!
- Spent time with Ian’s sister’s family at a local bounce house. The kids luuuuuved it. We had already went once that week, but they were having a half off special so we couldn’t resist.
- Then gorged ourselves on a pizza and salad buffet (there just went the jean size!)
- Stopped off a the scrapbook store to buy some new supplies.
- I was actually up and ready to by 8 am. That never happens.
- Ian wanted to go on errands with me so we were out of the house by 8:15.
- Stopped off at two Target stores to try to find the right size for the new shoes Liam needed for the winter.
- Tried to fight the crowds at Walmart while doing my grocery shopping for the week. Liam was great helper and had too much fun roaming around the store. He only gets to do that when Ian is there to round him up.
- We were done with everything and home by 10:15.
- Thought I was done with everything until I remembered that I still needed to go to Costco to buy a roast. Arg!
- Once I got back from Costco, I baked these delicious cookies so they could be ready to decorate on Sunday.
- Ian cleaned the bathrooms and he and Liam helped me clean the rest of the house so it would be decent for the Sabbath day.
- Ian totally enjoyed his Target purchase of the new Transformer DVD.
- Wore my fabulous new sweater to church.
- Spoke in Sacrament Meeting on Family Home Evening.
- Was surprised with this. I can’t wait to play it!
- Did Sharing Time in Primary.
- Came home after church and made a yummy roast dinner (I love the slow cooker!)
- Decorated Halloween Cookies
- Delivered said cookies to a couple of friends. I ran out of steam so we only had a few plates of cookies to give out. Would loved to have double the batch and given more out, but the decorating is pretty time consuming. Liam was a hoot passing out the cookies. Love that kid!
- Tried to watch Transformers with Ian and fell asleep on the couch within 10 minutes.
- Woke up to a VERY loud thunder storm during the night.