Ultimate Three Cheese Artichoke Dip
One of my most popular recipes! It's hot and cheesy and perfect with chips and veggies.
Servings 8 Servings
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 1/4 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2-3 Whole Garlic Cloved, Minced
- 14 oz Can Quartered Artichoke Hearts, Drained
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Freshly Cracked Pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
Stir in cheeses.
Fold in artichoke hearts. If they are too big, cut them down to bite size.
Pour into a a 8x8 or 8x10 baking dish.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.