No Bake Cheesecake
No Bake Cheesecake is one of the most easiest desserts to make. Full of delicious cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice. It's poured into a simple graham cracker crust and topped with your favorite topping.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 8" Graham Cracker Crust
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 Cup Lemon Juice, Freshly Squeezed
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
In a medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and vanilla until completely smooth.
Pour into a pre-made graham cracker crust and spread until even.
Lightly cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to overnight.
Serve with your favorite sweet topping or sliced fresh fruit.