Eggnog Pie is a no bake recipe and perfect for the holidays. It's a super creamy filling topped with freshly whipped cream. It can be made a few days ahead and even freezes really well.
Servings 8 servings
- 1 Premade Crust Baked According To Directions
- 5 oz. Vanilla Instant Pudding Large Pudding Box
- 3.4 oz. Vanilla Instant Pudding Small Pudding Box
- 3 1/2 Cups Eggnog
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 1/2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Granulated Sugar
Bake crust according to package or recipe directions. Let it cool completely before filling.
Whip together whipping cream, vanilla and sugar on high speed until firm peeks form. Set aside.
In a medium bowl whip together pudding, eggnog, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg for two minutes on medium speed.
Immediately pour into crust and gently spread out evenly.
Top with whipped cream and cover completely.
Lightly cover with plastic wrap and let it chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.