Tomato Cucumber Salad
Tomato Cucumber Salad is super fresh and very easy to make in the summer. Persian Cucumbers thinly sliced, plump grape tomatoes and basil create a delicious side salad melody!
Servings 8 servings
- 16 oz Grape Tomatoes Halved
- 8 Gourmet Baby Cucumbers Sliced Into 1/4" Slices
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- Juice From Half a Lemon about 2 TBSP
- 3 TBSP Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
Add tomatoes and cucumbers in a large bowl.
In a small bowl whisk together oil, lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper.
Pour over tomatoes and cucumbers and toss to coat.
Chill for 1 hour or up to 24 hours before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 65kcal