Christmas Magic Cookie Bars
Christmas Magic Cookie Bars are deliciously made with graham crackers, coconut, and chocolate chips. It's then drizzled with sweetened condensed milk and topped with mini Christmas M&Ms perfect for a holiday dessert.
Servings 16 bars
- 1 1/2 Cups Graham Crackers Crumbs
- 1/2 Cup Salted Butter Melted
- 1 Cup Flaked Coconut
- 1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Cups Mini Christmas M&M Chocolate Candies
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine graham crackers crumbs and butter together.
Press buttered crumbs into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
Sprinkle coconut and chocolate chips evenly over the top.
Pour condensed milk evenly over the top.
Bake 20 minutes and then sprinkle M&M’s over the top.
Bake another 5 minutes.
Cool for 2 hours before cutting into 16 squares.