These Christmas Magic Cookie Bars will be the last Christmas treat I’ll be sharing this year. It’s probably not very lady like to admit that I am NOT over all the goodie, treats, and desserts yet! There is something about Christmas time that all those sweet things taste extra good!
I guess you can use red and green candies on practically anything and call it Christmasy. These cookie bars are surprisingly delicious and the right amount of gooey!
This is a recipe that I grew up so it’s such a nostalgic treat for me that I want to pass on to my boys.
I am also pretty sure that Santa would love a plate of these when he drops by your home!
I always pick up a few mini Christmas M&M’s this time of year because you can practically use them on everything!
Christmas Magic Cookie Bars
1 1/2 cups Graham Cracker Crumbs (about 1 1/2 sleeves)
1/2 cup Butter, Melted
1 cup Flaked Coconut
1 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
1 1/2 cups Mini Christmas M&M’s
1 14 oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine graham crackers crumbs and butter together and press into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
3. Sprinkle coconut and chocolate chips over the top.
4. Evenly pour condensed milk over the top.
5. Bake 20 minutes and then sprinkle M&M’s over the top.
6. Bake another 5 minutes.
7. Cool for 2 hours before cutting into squares.