strawberry sno cone syrup! YUM!
6 scoops strawberry ice cream
1/4-1/2 cup strawberry sno cone syrup
2 TBSP granulated sugar
1. In a blender or food processor, blend together strawberries and sugar until smooth.
2. Pour out into a small bowl.
3. Without washing the container out, place ice cream and sno cone syrup in and blend until smooth. 4. You might need more or less syrup depending on how smooth you like it.
5. Spoon a couple of tablespoons in and around the inside of each of your large glasses.
6. Divide ice cream between two glasses.
7. Top with whipped cream and cherries.
Check out these yummy treats!