Butter Cream Frosting Recipe
Butter Cream Frosting RecipePrint
- 3 Sticks Butter, Softened To Room Tempurature
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Pure Almond Extract
- 6-8 Cups Powdered Sugar, Sifted
- 3-4 TBSP Milk
- Food Coloring
- In a stand mixer beat together butter and extracts together for 2 minutes.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until desired consistency. Mix until super smooth.
- Add in milk if needed to thin out a bit and add more powdered sugar if it’s too thin.
- Add a few drops of food coloring until desired color. Mix well and remember to scrap down the sides of the bowl.
Tried this recipe?Mention and tag @mynameissnickerdoodle!