Once I had frosted these Chocolate Chocolate Swig Style Cookies, I knew they needed that extra touch of colorful sprinkles. You could totally leave them off, but why would you?
Double Chocolate Swig Style Cookies
Makes 36-40 Cookies
Chocolate Swig Style Cookie Recipe
5 TBSP butter, softened
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chocolate chips
2 TBSP milk
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
3 1/2-4 cups powdered sugar
1. In a medium microwavable bowl, melt chocolate and milk together for 40 seconds on high. Stir after ever 10 seconds.
2. Cool chocolate for 10 minutes
3. In a stand mixer or large bowl cream together butter and sour cream.
4. Slowly stir in chocolate and mix until well incorporated.
5. Mix in milk and vanilla extract.
6. Add in powdered sugar a little at a time and beat until well mixed and there are no lumps.
7. Pour 1 tablespoon of frosting over the center of the cookie. It will spread a little.
8. Immediately top with sprinkles.
9. Chill and enjoy!
10. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe is linked up at -Weekend Re-Treat, Totally Talented Tuesdays, The Creative Collection, Lovely Little Link Party, Link Party Palooza, The Creative Exchange,