These Soft Beef Tacos are one of those dinners that my family loves. My boys are still little and don’t eat a whole lot. I still make the regular amount because my husband and I love these for left overs.
Some meals just aren’t meant for left overs but, you can guarantee this will be just as big of a hit the next day for lunch or dinner!
Soft Beef Tacos Recipe
Black Bean Recipe
2 flour tortillas per person
1 head of iceberg lettuce, shredded
1 lb of shredded cheddar cheese or Monterrey jack
4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
For Taco Meat:
2 lbs ground beef
Homemade Taco Seasoning
1 8oz. can of tomato sauce
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium high heat. Drain off any grease.
2. Sprinkle in Taco Seasoning and cook for 1 minute.
3. Stir in tomato sauce and reduce heat to low.
4. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Assemble tacos with desired toppings and serve.