I haven’t had a chance to eat lunch yet because I’ve been super busy today! Editing these Cheesy Bean Dip pictures sure have me HUNGRY! This is one of my favorite dips to make because it’s incredibly tasty and a cinch to make! I even shared a video below to show you just how easy.
I’ll be honest. It’s not the prettiest thing to look at, but I’m positive that you are going to love it! I got the recipe years ago from my best friend, Lori. Her family made it for almost every family function and I can see why.
It’s definitely become a party staple in our house, too. I love when I see our guest go back for seconds (and sometimes thirds!) because they just can’t get enough. Look at all that cheesy goodness!
You most definitely could toss in a couple sliced jalapenos if you like it a bit on the spicier side. I tend to make it simple and mild so my husband will throw a couple of pickled jalapenos on his portion.
Cheesy Bean Dip Recipe
28 oz Refried Beans
8 oz Green Chilies, Chopped
8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Garlic Powder
1 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients minus the cheese together until well blended.
3. Pour into a 7×10 baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbling.
6. Let it sit for 10 minutes before serving.