Moving away from family, you tend to make great friends who become a family to you. We have a wonderful group here in Austin that we do a lot with. Most of our kids are the same age and we tend to have many of the same interests. This will be another year that we will celebrate “Feasters” together.
Our hostess typically provides the meat and the rest of the families bring sides and desserts. These Cheesy Ranch Potatoes would be perfect for any feast and I’m thinking I might make them this year.
You could most definitely make these a few days ahead and then pop them into the oven 40 minutes before dinner starts. They are super creamy and a wonderful side dish to any Easter feast!
Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
32 oz Frozen Diced Potato Hash Browns, Thawed Slightly
2 (14 oz) Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 TBSP Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
2 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl mix together soup, sour cream, ranch mix and 1 cup cheese until well blended.
3. Fold in potatoes.
4. Pour into a 9×13 baking dish and top with remaining cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Serve hot.