Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread is most definitely a family favorite! I typically serve this up in a bundt pan, but these individual servings are so much more fun. Delicate, flaky dough coated in butter, sugar and cinnamon. What could be better!
I am a connoisseur of easy bread recipes. And I don’t mean loaf of bread recipes. More like quick breads that have easy elements added to them to make them even more divine. Recipes like Chocolate Bread Twist and Star Bread. Both of those are simply two ingredients. And if you like more savory dishes you must give my Cheesy Garlic Skillet Bread and Pizza Bites try.
Cinnamon Pull Aparts
Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
Delicate, flaky dough coated in butter, sugar and cinnamon.Print Pin
- 2 8 ct Raw Flaky Biscuits
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 12 TBSP Butter Melted
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Line 21 muffin tins with a paper liner and spray with a little cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into fourths.
- In a medium bowl mix together brown sugar, granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each quarter into melted butter and then into sugar mixture.
- Place three quarters together with center corner facing up into each muffin liner.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Tried this recipe?Mention and tag @mynameissnickerdoodle!