I participated in the every so fabulous Spooktacular September again over at Eighteen25!
Did you see it? It was probably my favorite year yet! I made these
adorable Frankenstein Cookies…well if monster cookies can be
adorable? They were very fun to make and turned out better than I had
They truly only took a few minutes to make and I know the kiddos will love them!
could even have these cookies as an activity and have the kids make
their own. Just have all the supplies ready to go and let the kids have
Frankenstein Halloween Cookies
1 pkg Chocolate Milano Cookies
1 pkg Green Candy Melts
2 tsp Vegetable Oil
Mini Chocolate Chips
Chocolate Jimmie Sprinkles
Black Frosting (In the Tube)
1. Using a serrated knife, cut off a little off of one end of the cookie.
2. Melt candy melts and vegetable oil together according to package directions.
3. Dip one side of the cookie into the chocolate and gently shake off the excess.
4. Dip the flat end into the chocolate jimmie sprinkles to create the hair.
5. Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and immediately place two mini chocolate chips for eyes.
6. Dip two chocolate chips into the candy melts and place onto each side to create the bolts for the neck.
7. Repeat with remaining cookies.
8. Pipe a straight line using the black frosting to create the mouth.
Make sure to check out some of my other fun Halloween recipes below!