Frankenstein Halloween Cookies are made with one of my favorite cookies, Milanos! They are simple to make, but sure do make an impact.
Can monster cookies be adorable? Because these turned out even better than adorable! They were very fun to make and turned out better than I had hoped!
They truly only took a few minutes to make and I know the kiddos will love them!
You could even have these cookies as an activity and have the kids make their own. Just have all the supplies ready to go and let the kids have at it!
Frankenstein Halloween Cookies
- 1 pkg Chocolate Milano Cookies
- 1 pkg Green Candy Melts
- 2 TBSP Vegetable Oil
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Jimmies Sprinkles
- Black Frosting (In The Tube)
- Using a serrated knife, cut off a little off of one end of the cookie.
- Melt candy melts and vegetable oil together according to package directions.
- Dip one side of the cookie into the chocolate and gently shake off the excess.
- Dip the flat end into the chocolate jimmie sprinkles to create the hair.
- Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and immediately place two mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Dip two chocolate chips into the candy melts and place onto each side to create the bolts for the neck.
- Repeat with remaining cookies.
- Pipe a straight line using the black frosting to create the mouth.
Make sure to check out some of my other fun Halloween recipes below!