Remember when I posted about making Ghost Tassels? Well, it shouldn’t be too hard because it was yesterday! Here are the goodie bags that I accessorized them with! And guess what? Today I’m including two super fab printables to accompany any standard paper lunch sack.
I was originally was going to use regular paper lunch sack (which you still can do!) but, these orange striped bags at Target caught my eye and knew they would be a little more fun.
All you need to make these treat bags are standard paper lunch sacks (5″ wide), one or both of the printables, scissors and adhesive. I just used my son’s school glue stick.
1. Cut each polka dot ‘bib’ and tag.
2. Fill your bags with goodies.
3. Fold over the top of your bag to close it off, about 2 inches.
4. Glue on polka dot bib, then glue the tag on top of that.
5. Place Ghost Tassel over the top of the bag and tape down on the back of the bag, taping the bag closed at the same time.
You can print these spooktacular tags below!