Chocolate, cream cheese frosting and fruit. What is to love more in a dessert? This time of the year I love to incorporate fresh berries into my sweets because I feel like they are little healthier! HA! These Mini Blueberry Brownie Bites are just the ticket to perfect little dessert for any party or a Tuesday night!
My local store was having a sale and they were too good to pass up.
Sure we could have just eaten them as is, but they are extra great on
top of a brownie bite that’s been frosted with cream cheese frosting!
All three of these components are just as wonderful on their own, but together they make one of the most yummy desserts!
Mini Blueberry Brownie Bites
1 Box Brownie Mix (plus ingredients on the back of the box)
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
4 oz. Butter, softened
1 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
3 cups Powdered Sugar
1-2 TBSP milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 24 mini muffin tins with cooking spray
3. Mix brownies according to package directions.
4. Pour 1 TBSP of batter into each tin.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes.
6. Immediately press down the tops with the back of a spoon until even and run a knife around the edges.
7. Let cook for 5 minutes before removing from the tin onto a cooling rack.
8. In a large bowl cream together cream cheese, butter and vanilla together.
9. Slowly add in powdered sugar and mix well.
10. Add in milk if needed to thin out the consistency a bit.
11. Spread or pipe frosting onto each cooled brownie bite and top with three blueberries.
12. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.