For some reason I'm all about Valentine's Day this year. I want everything I eat and wear to be heart shaped!
That's why I could not resist making my oh-so-fabulous eclairs even MORE fabulous by turning them into hearts! It's easier than you think, too!
Heart Shaped Chocolate Eclairs
Makes 18 hearts
Mini Chocolate Eclair
1. Whip up a batch of my eclair recipe .
2. Instead of piping individual eclairs, pipe two at an angle and have the ends meet together about halfway down.
3. Bake according to directions.
4. Once cooled, slice a small hole with a knife at the bottom tip of the heart.
5. Using a piping bag and small tip, insert cream into the eclair making sure you get it in on both sides of the heart.
6. Frost according to directions and try not to eat ever last one yourself!!!
This post is linked up at - Friday Finds, Link Party Palooza, Creative Collection, The Creative Exchange,
Whimsy Wednesday, Wow Me Wednesday,